Saildoor® is a new concept of industrial closure, unique in its kind for attitude and performance.
High-speed fold-up door
A high-speed fold-up door conceived, designed and built to measure for the closure of big industrial openings. Wind resistance, reliability and maintenance ease characterize Saildoor® as a unique product in the world scene.
Saildoor® closure boasts the highest class of wind resistance, that is class 5 of the UNI EN 12424 standard, and it has been certified according to UNI EN 12444 Ch. 7.1, which certifies the resistance of the whole structure. The materials with which it is made tolerate temperature changes and atmospheric agents, making Saildoor® suitable for the most difficult contexts.
The particular structure allows a simple and quick maintenance thanks to the placement on the ground of the mechanical components.
Saildoor® ranks among the most sensitive solutions to the environmental impact. This is made possible by low energy consumption and with a high opening / closing speed guaranteeing significant savings in terms of air conditioning.
shaped galvanised steel beams on which slide-patented rollers/bogie. Covering case in press-curved plate in galvanised steel, RAL on demand.
not mechanised with the only purpose of supporting the cloth.
two independent motors placed on the floor to facilitate the maintenance, each one positioned beside the pillar
- very high wind resistance – class 5 of the UNI EN 12424 Norm
- high opening /closing speed
- easy maintenance with ground operations
- resistance to thermal jumps and atmospheric agents
- small overall dimensions
- small shipment volumes
- rapid installation
- manual operation in case of black-out
- patented system
self-extinguished PVC class II, 670 gr/sq. m or 900gr/sq. m, stiffened with steel cables joined to the pillars through patented rollers/bogies.
windows or visibility stripes
- Pneumatic or oleo-dynamic for ATEX zones
- Soundproofing cloth
- Reverso system
- Anti-intrusion cloth
- Automatic opening
- Opening/closing speed: 0,4 m/s
- Resistance to curtain tears: 3000 N/5cm
- Doors according UNI EN 13241 standard
- Resistance to pressure difference class 5 according to EN 12424 standard tested according UNI EN 12444 CH. 7.1: complete door test
- Nominal installation tension: 400V / 3+T
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Motor power proportioned to the door dimension
- Gearmotors placed on the floor
The patented mechanical fall arrest system avoids the cloth fall in case the transmission chain breaks (T) through intervention of the security chain (S).
Field of application
Saildoor® is perfect for all places that require a large-scale door, such as big industrial buildings, shipyards or airports.
The innovative Saildoor® technology also allows the conception of several special versions, for example for the Atex zones.